Friday, December 31, 2004

Oh Audrey


As it says in the movie, "He slept with his hand on her breast". I saw the movie "A Very Long Engagement" this week. Can there be a more luminous actress that the lovely Audrey Tautou? In this humble correspondent's opinion the answer to that question is "No". She has a quality that lights the screen. You cannot not look at her when she is projected there before you. Such lovely eyes, such a poignant mixture of innocence and strength. This is a movie for grownups - visually arresting and with a story that demands your attention. This is right at the end of the year, one of the best movies I have seen in 2004. It sort of renews my faith that there are movies out there for people over the age of 15. Did I say Audrey is gorgeous? I just wanted to make sure I did. Posted by Hello

No comments: