Friday, April 30, 2021

A New Scam. Funny he doesn't know the economic situation in the US.

Hello Dear,


How are you doing and hope all is well with you.


I hope this may not constitute sort of embarrassment to you.

I am Simon Chew, CEO: Hector Trust Finance and Loans, a UK based

company. Can I please kindly share an issue with you in respect of an

investment idea my junior employee brought to my attention that

investing in your Region will yield good profits but I have no idea of

the economic situation in your country and how the sustainable

developments look like.


I am soliciting an investment partnership with you in respect of my

client, an Arabian Oil  Merchant who is ready to invest into viable

projects as recommended by the potential partner. As soon as I confirm

your readiness and willingness to partner with us, I will put in place

solid arrangements for a meeting with my client at a comfortable and

convenient place for both parties.


On this note, I want to seek some advice and ideas related to this

issue regarding investing in your country. I will appreciate it if you

can educate me on this matter. Meanwhile; we would like to invest in

various lucrative categories such as Real Estates/Low cost housing units, 

Hotels / Resorts, Agriculture/Aquaculture, Pharmaceutical

products, Healthcare, Education, Oil & Gas, Waste Management and

Mining.


Kindly let me know if you can assist in good investment ideas in your country.

will be happy if you send me an email in this regard with informative details.



Thanks,

Simon Chew

CEO: Hector Trust Finance & Loans.

Hector Charity (NGO)


---||---


WHAT are "Real Estates"? LMAO.