Friday, April 30, 2021

A New Scam Email...

Greetings Sir,


I am Hamad Al-Mohannadi Member of the Board in Qatar Petroleum.


I got your contact details from deep internet date mining, after

piritual meditation with my imam and your name was mentioned by him,

as the right person with integrity to transact with. I have 100 Million

USD legal fund of mine in a Bank in Dubai. I will give you the

certificate of deposit and prove of fund when you respond to my email.


I seek for a capable hand to invest this fund in any lucrative

business that has the capability to yield 10% return on investment

yearly, excluding the first year the fund was invested. I am

considering resigning in a months’ time, and I need to secure my

family future as fast as possible.


The brokerage company who were doing bond/stock trading on the said

fund before stock went down all over the world, will transfer all

right to you by my authorization letter. If you assure me that you can

handle the investment fund with my condition of 10% ROI (Return on

Investment) as stated above. My Investment attorney will have to draft

a memorandum of Understanding which we will read agree and sign before

proceeding with this joint venture investment proposal.


I await your swift response


Yours Sincerely

Hamad Al-Mohannadi


Email: hamad.mohannadi@dpsa-za.com