Friday, November 20, 2015

2015 has been a Terrible Year at the Movies

These are the movies I have seen:

71
It Follows
The Woman in Gold
Ex Machina
Avengers Age of Ultron
Spy
Inside Out
The Gallows
Trainwreck
Mr. Holmes
The End Of The Tour
American Ultra
Pawn Sacrifice
Sicario
Roger Waters' The Wall
The Martian
He Named Me Malala
Steve Jobs
Crimson Peak
Bridge of Spies
Spotlight
Spectre
Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part II
Krampus
Trumbo

These are the movies I still have to see this year:

Macbeth
The Big Short
Concussion
MI-5
Star Wars: The Force Awakens

And these are my predicted critics' Oscar favorites for 2015:

99 Homes
Freeheld
End Of The Tour
Steve Jobs
Brooklyn
The Danish Girl
Room
Trumbo
Carol
Joy

For me this is a very short list, which defines why 2015 was so bad for movies. And the worst movies I saw were without doubt, The Avengers and Spy.