Monday, August 29, 2022

You will never beat a Classic Phish

 Kindly, excuse my 'invasion" of your privacy,

From: Mr. Yuri Du Preez

                                                LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY

I am Mr. Yuri Du Preez, a member of the South African Parliamentary
Committee on works and contracts. I got your contacts from our
contractual leads database. My reason for contacting you is quite
straight to the point. It is about an over invoiced contract payment
and bulk petrochemical plant equipment's purchase which was made on
behalf of the Anglo Gold Ashanti Ltd. 

An excess amount of $50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million United States Dollars) 
is now available to be transferred to any trusted bank account overseas. 

The Company that executed this Contract has since received their contract 
payment leaving behind the over-invoiced surplus of US$ 50,000,000.00 
which was agreed upon. 

Are you interested in partnering with me to transfer the surplus amount out 
from South Africa to any country and bank account where you are sure it will 
be safe for investment?? 

If yes, please respond to my email but if not, you may pass and delete my
proposal from you email box.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Mr. Yuri Du Preez