Tuesday, February 01, 2022

What some more phishing?

 Dear:Sir/Madam


I am sorry for the inconveniences. I am Mrs. Rosmah Al Rustamani Dame
from United Arab Emirate married to Mr. Alarcon Micheal  Dame I am the
manager foreign remittance department Of a Bank Here in United Arab
Emirate.

I have a business proposal which I believe that will be a very Good
opportunity for both of us so I decided to contact you on this
business opportunity in our bank, the business is this we discovered
an Abandoned sum of Money in our safety deposit vault that belongs to
The Former Iraqi President Mr. Saddam Hussein,It is therefore upon
this discovery Of The Fund that we decided to make this business
proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin to the
deceased.

Do Get Back to me for more Details on the Claims, Contact me through
my private email:-(mrsrosalrustamanixxx@gmail.com)

Best regards,

Mrs Rosmah Al Rustamani Dame