Tuesday, December 29, 2009

James Dobson Quote 12/29/09

And I jest not.....This has to be the second best quote of 2009 - after the one about "The hand is an object of love...."

"The culture is at war against our kids and against what we are trying to teach. I mean, they are determined to damn them because the popular culture, I think, is Satanic in its influence and they want to take your kids to Hell".

12/29/09 - FoF website - Focus on Parenting - "Heritage Builders I"

Is this man insane? Would you want this man dispensing any advice on raising children? I think not. I wouldn't want this idiot within a 1000 miles of my kids.

I bet Iain Banks would have something to say about this claptrap.....Know your Culture novels people. Special Circumstances would be on Dobbo's case...If they were real. Schade.