Saturday, October 10, 2009

Irony Alert

Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

Following the UK authorities banning TV charlatan Benny Hinn from entering Britain, one of his disappointed followers, a Ms.Jill Masefield from Bristol was quoted saying the following in the Daily Torygraph newspaper :-

"He's been coming here for years and years, I think it is very unfair that they have blocked him now. It has cost me a fortune in hotel bills and I feel we have been led up the garden path".

Oh the irony. She recognizes the act of being led up horticultural paths, but alas poor dear, she not does see it is Benny himself laying the paving stones of the broad way right in front of her.

I love it.

And Benny has a Private Jet too! I wonder how Jesus feels about that?

I guess that line from the Ten Commandments movie never gets old nor goes out of style :-

"If he had not wanted them shorn, He would not have made them sheep"